Insert text here.Welcome to Federation Boxing Association
A. Intentional fouls:
1. If an intentional foul causes an injury, and the injury is servere enough to terminate about immediately, the boxer causing the injury shall lose by disqualificationif.
2. If an intentional foul causes injury and the bout is allowed to continue, the referee will notify the authorities and deduct (2) Points from the boxer who caused the foul. Point deductions for intentonal fouls will be mandatory.
3. In an intentional foul causes an injury and the injury results in the bout being stopped in a later round, the injured bboxer will win by Technical Decision if he is ahead on thr score cards or the bbout will result in a Technical Draw if the injured boxer is behind or even on the score cards.
4. If a boxer injures himself while attempting to intentionally foul his opponent, the referee will not take any action in his favor, and this injury will be the same as one produced by fair blow.
5. If the Referee feels that a Boxer has conducted himself in an unsportmanlike manner he may stop the bout and disqualify the Boxer.
B. Accidental fouls:
1. if an accidental foul causes an injury severe enough for the referee to stop the bout immediately, the bout will result in a NO Contest if stopped before four(4) completed rounds.
2. If an accidental foul causes an injury severe enough for the refree to stop the bout immediately, after four (4) rounds have occurred the bout will result in a Technical Decision,
a. Partial or incomplete rounds will be scored. If no actions has occurred, the round should be scored as an even round.
13. A fighter who is hit with an accidental low blow must continue after a reasonable amount of time but no more than five(5) minutes or he will loose the fight.
There will be an F.B.A. rules meeting with the boxers and managers prior to the fight.
FBA Ratings Appeal Process
The FBA adopts the following procedures for a boxer to appeals the ratings. A.Form and Timing of Appeal
All appeals shall bbe in writing form complainantor the designated representative and shall be sent tot the Chairperson of the Ratings Committee within ten (10) days from the date of thetratings posted on the official FBA website at____________________________________.
B.Waiver of rights to Appeal
Failure to appeal within ten (10) days shall constitue a waiver of rights to appeal.
C.Consideration of the appeal
The President of the FBA shall notify the membbbers of the Executive Committee of the appeal and provide each member with all documentation received by the Ratings Chairperson regarding the appeal, as well as a copy of the written justification for the ratings provided by the ratings Chairperson.
D.Requirements for changing a Rating
Any appeal to change a rating under the rule must be approved by majority vote of the Executive Committee.
E.Notifications of the Results
The complaint will be notified in writing of the results of the appeal within ten (10) days after submission of the appeal to the ratings Chairperson.
FBA Ratings Critiera 1.No boxer shall be rated I more than one (1) weight division. 2.Ratings must be solely based on win/loss records, level ofcompetition, activity and a boxer’s adherenceto FBA rules and regulations. The records of any top ten (10) rated boxer must be verified. 3.For a boxer to be considered for the top ten (10) he must have had atleast six (6) professional fights. 4.For a boxer to be rated in the top ten (10) and compete for a world title he must have competed in atleast four bouts scheduled for (8) rounds. 5.For a boxer to remain in the top ten (10) he must: A)Compete atleast once during a twelve (12) month period from the time a boxer gets rated and must also compete within six (6) pounds of his rated weighted and: B)Must have competed against another top ten (10) rated boxer wthin an eighteen (18) month period from the time the boxer gets rated. A boxer who does meet this level of competition will be removed from the ratings. Exceptions will be made for injuries for a period of up to 90 days with proper medical documentation. 6. If a top fifteen (10) rated boxer loses to an un-rated boxer then the rated boxer shall be lowered or removed from ratings. The un-rated boxer may be considered for a rating in the top fifteen (10). 7.For a boxer to be rated In the number one (1) or two (2) position he must be rated in one of the top (5) available positions. 8.There are no mandatory defenses for FBA world championships. 9.Boxers that contract to fight for other world titles be considered unavailable from the rankings. 10.It is the responsibility of the boxer’s management to notify the Ratings Committee of a boxer’s activity. 11.All ratings critiera are subject to exception by approval of the Ratings Committee.